Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I Am Impressed

Just because Will Smith let me down, doesn't mean that no one is paying attention to my enjoyment of a night out at the movies. I just spoke with the Guest Services Coordinator for Harkins Theatres in Scottsdale, Arizona who was responding to my blog entry about my Harkins experience.

She paid close attention to the accessibility problems for my family member, namely the long walk from the closest handicapped spot to the front of the theater. The doors open on a street with limited parking whereas the handicapped spaces are located off the sides of the building which are equipped with exits only.

I appreciated her personal attention, and I look forward to their efforts to remedy the situation. Now, if only Will Smith's agent would call...

1 comment:

Cilicious said...

Wow, that is so cool!
Who knows, next thing you know maybe Mr. Smith himself will get in touch.