Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Miserable cold here. Cold outside, cold in my head. This has been the year for upper respiratory infections, and this is my second one. Makes me wonder, as my patients often ask, "Is there something wrong with my immune system?" My inner doctor says no, I'm just exposed to a lot of sick people. This cold, however, comes to me courtesy of my office manager--you know who you are and what you've done to me!

So I'm practicing what I preach--herbs, aspirin, cough syrup with codeine for night-time cough relief, steroid nasal spray to try to keep the head open and the sinuses clear, Sudafed, and Zyrtec as this all arrived on top of springtime allergies. Like all of you, I don't have time to practice the stay at home and rest thing, I'm off to Albertson's to shop for groceries.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

doc, i get allergies pretty often, as often as every month when i'm about to have my period. i'd get the sniffles, and rashes appear on my face. can you write a blog about this?

Anonymous said...

Nice Judy...very nice! Just catching up on my reading!!! Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you Wednesday!
ME