Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear Readers,


For those of you who already subscribe to my newsletter, welcome to the abbreviated blog edition with near daily updates. I will bring you the same relevant medical news that you've counted on for these past six years. In the past few months, family and practice obligations have prevented me from writing a weekly newsletter. I hope this blog will allow me to keep in touch with you on a regular basis with surprising, relevant, humorous, and bizarre tidbits from leading medical journals. I will continue to publish both Femailhealthnews and Vintagefemail as well.

For those of you unfamiliar with my e-mail publications, please visit femailhealthnews.com for a look at the latest edition, back articles, and an opportunity to enter your free subscription to femailhealthnews. The mailing list will never be shared for commercial purposes.

Please visit regularly!

Best wishes,
Judy Paley, MD

No comments: